Komal and my friend jiyadas sad story

                                                           💔((komal sed girls 1))💔

Hello, my name is 👉(( Komal ))👈 and I am from Jaipur and I and my friend jiyadas, we both have come to Gurugram to enjoy and we are staying in 👉((Gurugram sector 52 ))👈and we also went to Gurugram metro. And we had a lot of fun and my friend Jiya Das met a boy and Jiya Das liked that boy very much and that boy also liked Jiya Das very much and then Jiya Das told me that I should meet that boy And you should talk to him. Well, I did not think it right to talk to that boy in the metro itself. When we came out of the metro, I told her that a friend of mine likes you very much and has fallen in love with you. She          cilik heae  👉(( jiyadas and komal ))👈

                                         💔(( komal sed girls 2 ))💔

called him 👉(( Jiya Das ))👈. When they asked me to meet them I introduced them both then I said I want a party right now then I asked the guy his name he told me his name was Abhi and Abhi took us to watch the movie and we watched the movie Saw. Suddenly I met a crazy boy and he strangled me, then Abhi woke up, Abhi got hurt, Jiya Das called me wrong, then I and my friend separated, Jiya Das was very drunk . And then she went to her boyfriend's house, then I lived alone in Gurugram, then I took a room and then I decided to do a job in Gurugram and I got a job in a body massage center and now I am a boy's I am searching. , I am because I also want someone who understands me for my flags and loves me very much and I can share everything about myself and him with him, let me tell you that    cili heae   👉(( komal and jiyadas ))👈

                                                           💔((  komal sed girls 3))💔

I am fair in appearance. And my height is 1.85. I am 20 years old and my figure is like milk cream and my weight is .50 kg. And on my site you can know all my things, whoever befriended me, I loved him very much and there are many girls in my list who are single and they also want a good boy, just you. Come to our site once and talk to us or our team and you can take the girls to any of our seven hotels or night clubs. And if you want to do body massage then you can also visit our site, just give us a chance and see how our team works very well. Our team will not give you a chance to complain. I'm betting you, click on 👉(( Komal site ))👈, come to 👉(( jiyadas )) 👈site and talk to me.

                                                           💔(( komal sed girls 4 ))💔



Click hear For More Site Jiyadas & komal }


Post a Comment

0 Comments