Monica life story

                                                                           💋((monica))💋

Hello, my name is Monica and I am from Agra and I am very hot looking and I am 27 years old and my son is 51 years old. And my height is 183 and DRESS is 2.4 I am most interested in studies and I am doing my BA final and I like watching movies. I also like that South movie very much and one day we went to the hall to watch South movie, there my brother liked a girl very much, then my brother told me that sister I like a girl very much, then I asked him who. She is a similar girl. My brother said, she is in pink dress, I said ok, I will talk to her after the movie is over, then slowly the movie got over, we all went out, that girl also came out, then I saw her. Talked to the girl, about her first. When he was asked his name, he told his name as Jiya Das, then I told him that my brother likes you very much. >>> Click Here 👉 (( Monica and jiyadas))👈

                                                                                  💋((Monica ))💋

Then she said introduce me to your brother, so I introduced her to my brother, then both of them proposed each other, but my brother thanked me and then I left from there. We all came to my house, after that my brother told me that she was my college girl, so I asked him why you didn't tell me earlier, then he said I don't know whether you agreed with me or not , it seemed strange. If you had told my parents, I would have been scared, I love her very much and want to marry her only. I said okay, I'll talk to mom and dad, then I talked to both mom and dad, then to my mom and dad, I said, okay, anyway. He had to get married somewhere, if he is doing it as per his wish then there is no problem, then when we all went to the girl's house, the girl's family did not listen to us and refused to marry. This hurt my brother and his daughter Jiya Das a lot, then both of them called me, then I went there, there they both told me that we both want to separate, then I explained to them that this is very wrong. Is. Don't make this wrong move once you have information about your parents. Then I took my brother and Jiya Das and dropped Jiya Das at her home and now I am at my home with my brother. She came >>  Click here👉 ((  Monica and jiyadas ))

                                                                                    💋((Monica))💋

Then the same night I got a call from one of his friends, Vikram, who was my brother's friend and he told me that your brother and Jiya Das were in love with each other a long time ago, he had lied to you, then both of them left the place. Went away. Home and then in the morning I came to know. So we searched a lot for them and could not find them, then 6 months passed, after 6 months we found out the whereabouts of both of them which was in Gurugram, then we went to Gurugram and then before we could leave from there they left from there Went. Place. Then we came back home sad, then after 3 months I got a call from my brother and my brother was crying, then after that I asked him to come home and also accepted mom and dad until they agreed to the love marriage. Didn't do it. Then both of them came back home, my family and Jiya Das's family laughed at both of them and got them married again, this is true love, true lovers never lose.  >> Click Here 👉(( Monica jiyadas ))👈

                                                                                    💋((Monica))💋

And now I am looking for a girl for my marriage who is educated and loves me a lot and takes good care of me and I will be very happy with her because I have to pursue my studies and also fulfill my dreams. That he will help me in my studies and fulfill my dreams and I will marry him. If there is any such boy then come and contact me and I am very educated and I have a good figure and I also look good. I am very fair and if any boy wants to be friends with me then he can click on my side and the name of my side is Jiya Jaad. Click Here 👉(( Monica and jiyadas ))👈

                                                                               💋((Monica))💋



click here more site    (( monica and jiyadas ))



Post a Comment

0 Comments