Riya and jiyadas enjoy full life

                                  💝 ((    Riya  1 )) 💝                               

Hello, my name is Riya or I am from Gurugram and my age is 21, my figure is 0 and my height is 8. I am 2 and my daughter is 44 and I am fair looking and doing B.Sc. and I had taken admission. I liked a boy very much, then I don't know why I started going to him and that boy still liked me very much.   Then one day I went to college, I and my friend were standing together in the morning, then after that he came and proposed me but I refused, after that we both went to watch a movie and my friend Giadas also went with us, then after that we Watched the movie and enjoyed it a lot, then after that my Jiya Das, my friend told me something that made me feel very sad, she told me that this boy is a very fraud, he has also cheated with me, so she messaged me in her phone. Show me some proof that I started hating the boy so much that I even stopped going to college.  click here 👉(( riya and jiyadas )) 👈

                                                             💝((     Riya  2 ))💝

After that, I got a job at a body massage center agency and after that, when I and my friend's brother-in-law both of us started going, then for one day we decided to go for a walk, then we went for a walk in the metro, then we went for a walk in the metro. ---- While roaming, we reached Chandni Chowk. After reaching Chandni Chowk, we went to visit the Red Fort and while roaming around the Red Fort, Jiya Das started liking a boy, he started following me, then I asked the boy, brother, why are you following us? When he came, he replied that I like your friend very much and I want to marry her, then I told my Jiya Das to talk to my friend, he likes you very much and he also loves you and wants to marry you. Then Jiya Das talked to him that he loves me and also wants to marry me, what will I do if you cheat me, to which the boy laughed and replied that you get married first, before that I will not even touch you. Come on, I will send my parents to your house if you don't refuse.   click here 👉(( riya and jiyadas )) 👈

                                                                                ((  Riya  3 ))

Then after a few days, both of them got married, they had a small child and named him Harish and there is a lot of love between them and they take very good care of their children and gradually Harish too is now 2 years old. It has happened and now I also feel that I should also get married and now I am looking for a boy who can love me a lot and take care of me a lot and we both love each other. Understand the feeling and take good care of each other and I want Raju to be my husband, he should not refuse to do my job and do not take tension, I am very beautiful to look at, my figure is like milk cream. And I have a great figure and I am very sexy to look at. If any boy wants to befriend me or marry me then come to my side which is my side in the name of Jiya Das.  click here 👉(( riya and jiyadas )) 👈







click here for more site (( riya and jiyadas ))







Post a Comment

0 Comments