love story

                                                                       💝(( poonam 1 ))💝                      

Hello, my name is Poonam and I am from Agra and I am very hot looking and my age is 22 and my son is 44. I am most interested in studies and I am doing my BA final and I like watching movies. I like that a lot too  South Movie And one day we went to the hall to watch a South movie, there my brother liked a girl very much, then my brother told me that sister, I like a girl very much, then I asked her who. She is a C girl. My brother said, she is in pink dress, I said ok, after the movie is over, I will talk to her, then slowly the movie ended, we all went out, that girl also came out, then I Talked to the girl, first about her. When he was asked his name, he told his name as Jiya Das, then I told him that my brother likes you very much. >>> 👉 (( click here poonam ))👈

                                                          💝((   poonam 2 ))  💝

, then she said introduce me to your brother, so I introduced her to my brother, then both of them proposed each other, but my brother thanked me a nd then I left from there. We all came to our house, after that my brother told me that she was my college girl, so I asked him why you did not tell me earlier, then he said, I don't know whether you agreed to me or not, it seemed strange. If you had told mom and dad, I would have been scared, I love her very much and want to marry her only. I said ok, I will talk to mom and dad, then I talked to both mom and dad, then to my mom and dad, I replied, ok, anyway. He had to get married somewhere, if he is doing it as per his wish then there is no problem, then when we all went to the girl's house, the girl's family did not listen to us and refused to marry. This hurt my brother and his girl Jiya Das's heart very much, then both of them called me, then I went there, there they both told me that we both want to part, then I explained to them a lot that this is very wrong. After getting information about your parents once, do not take this wrong step. Then I took my brother and Jiya Das and left Jiya Das at her home and now I am at my home with my brother. She came   >> 👉 (( click here poonam   ))👈

                                                          💝 (( poonam 3 ))💝

Then the same night I got a call from one of his friends, Vikram, who was my brother's friend and he told me that your brother and Jiya Das were in love a long time ago, he had lied to you, then both of them left the house and then in the morning I found out. So we searched them a lot and could not find them, then 6 months passed, after 6 months we found out the whereabouts of both of them which was in Gurugram, then we went to Gurugram and then before we left from there, they left the place. had gone Then we came back home dejected, then after 3 months I got a call from my brother and my brother was crying, then after that I asked him to come home and also accepted mom and dad until they did a love marriage. Then both of them came back home, my family and Jiya Das's family laughed at them both and got them married again, this is true love, true lovers never lose.   👉 (( click here poonam ))👈

                                                     💝  ((  poonam 4 ))  💝

And now I am looking for a girl for my marriage who is well educated and will love me very much and take good care of me and I will be very happy with her because I have to pursue my studies and fulfill my dreams. That he will help me in my studies and fulfill my dreams and I will marry him. If there is any such boy then come to my side and contact me and I am very well educated and my figure is also good and I am also good looking. I am very fair and if any boy wants to be friends with me then he can click on my side and my side is named Jiya Jaad. 👉 (( click here poonam ))👈





click here for more  site (( poonam and jiyadas ))




Post a Comment

0 Comments