love story Nidhi abhi and full enjoy

                                         💞(( Nidh love story  (1))💞

Hello, my name is Nidhi, I am a student and I am from UP Agra and I am very fair looking, my weight is 50 kg and my age is 20 years. And I am very hot, have zero figure  Runkata Agra, I took admission in Hindustan College, on the first day when I went to college, I liked a boy very much, wow the boy was very very smart. I don't know if the boy will like me or not. But I'm a man, wow, I liked the guy a lot, wow, the guy was very poor, he went to college and worked a part-time job, but he had many good qualities.   click hear >> 👉 (( nidhi and jiyadas ))👈

                                              💞(( Nidh love story  (2))💞

Then one day Principal Sir announced to go to Tool, so all our friends also decided to go, one of my best friends was also there, his name was Giadas, everyone was ready to go but that boy did not have money. . Were. His name was Abhi. I liked that boy very much, he had a friend named Vikram and he was the boyfriend of my friend Jiya Das. I gave the money to Jiya and she went and gave it to her boyfriend Vikram. Should I give it to Abhi so that he can also go to the toll with us? Then Vikram went and gave money to Abhi and said that you will give me the money later but for now come, the principal and all the teachers are also with us, we are all friends. Set to tool. From the toll we left for Fatehpur Sikri and there we saw Jodha Akbar's palace and we enjoyed it a lot and then we left for Delhi. Then we sat in the car and after that I decided that I will propose Abhi today.
   click haer >>> 👉(( nidhi and jiyadas ))👈

                                                        💞(( Nidh love story  (3))💞


Then when I told the same thing to my friend Giadas, Giadas said, "Don't say anything, I will talk and see." Then Jiyadas talked to Abhi and Abhi Sen asked me to talk to him, but when I went to meet him we both already liked each other a lot. He told me that I also love you very much, not from today but from a long time ago. Then we both proposed each other, then after that we both talked to each other till 3-3-4 in the night. Both of us were very happy in our lives, then something so bad happened to us that our family members came to know,   click hear  >> 👉(( nidhi and jiyadas ))👈

                                    💞(( Nidh love story  (4))💞

Then when Mary stopped going to college, Abhi talked to Jiya about why she was not coming to college, then Jiya told that her family had come to know about it. And she can't come to college so Abhi said Jiya you go to her house and talk to me. Once again Jiya made me talk to him and Abhi asked me to come with him, so I would go with Abhi. The decision was taken and after that we both came to Delhi. Then now I have come to Delhi And then we both got love married, then she got a good job and I also got a job in a beauty parlor, after that we both spent many days with each other and enjoyed a lot and then we had a small child. Happened. Then we both were very happy, then one day I got a call from my family and they asked me to meet them and they came to Delhi to meet me, then I went to meet them and then both my father and my mother had tears in their eyes. Went. His eyes and then he asked both of us to come to his house, then we thought about it a lot and then we went to my mother and father's house, they loved me, my husband and my child very much, but you know No, why did I feel that what I did was very wrong, I wish I could talk to my family properly about this once, then I apologized to both my mother and father, then I, my parents , both of them went to Abhi's house and talked to him. Then after some time Abhi's family also agreed and when we went to Abhi's house
.click hear >> 👉(( nidhi and jiyadas ))👈

                                           💞(( Nidh love story  (5))💞

So her parents took great care of me and my children and after that we both got married again which is an arranged marriage because we also arranged our marriage for them so that our families do not have any misunderstanding. Then after that and now we started living a very good life, then Abhi's mother and father sent us both to Pune for honeymoon, then both of us, Abhi and I enjoyed a lot there and after that we also enjoyed a lot in the metro. After that we came back to our home and then came to Abhi's house there and then we both felt very sad that I wish we had talked to our family members but not to anyone, then Abhi and I started a very good life and came to know the coach. If you say so then visit our great site    click hear  >>>   👉((  nihdi  and jiyadas  ))👈

                                                 💞(( Nidh love story  (6))💞



click hear for more site (( nidhi and jiyadas ))


Post a Comment

0 Comments