KRITIKA SAD LIFE STORY

                                                                 💞(( Kritika sharma 1))💞

Hello, my name is 👉((KRITIKA Sharma))👈, my weight is 55 kg and I am fair looking and I have a very good figure and I am 20 years old, I am from Agra or I like to study. One day I went to my college, I was studying in the library, when I saw rahul for the first time. rahul was a Jat boy but after a few days we became very good friends, it felt like having breakfast in the library. While studying in the library, we came very close to each other, we came so close that we started liking each other, one day rahul made a plan that we would go to watch a movie, I too with my friend 👉((KRITIKA Sharma ))👈. lived with) 

                                                       💞(( Kritika sharma 2))💞

After taking her away, my college also closed for a few days but Sameer and I loved each other very much. I called my best friend 👉((jiyadas ))👈 and asked her to put me in touch with rahul but she talked to me. I could not do this, then after some time I started going to college again, only then I met rahul again. We had decided that we would marry each other but my family did not like rahul because he was from Jat religion. But I decided to say goodbye to my family or leave my family for rahul. I went to my friend jiyadas 's house. After staying there for a few days, I talked to rahul that now both of us want to get married. Then rahul told me his problem or he will wait for some time, but I did not know that rahul will cheat on me for some days. Later when I pressured him, rahul safely rejected me and married a girl of his own religion.  cilik hear 👉(( KRITIKA Sharma ))👈

                       💞(( Kritika sharma 3 ))💞

Me or explained to me that now I should apologize to my family. I should have gone back to my home but my family threw me out of the house then one of my friends called me to Gurugram or here I got a job in an agency in Gurugram and explained to me that I was not accepted and now I am . , , , , in the morning.👉(( Gurugram Sector 45.)) 👈I live alone or now I am looking for a partner who likes me and loves me very much and I love watching movies and he also takes me on dates and we both stay in the same room, he meets me every evening. Take me to Gurugram and I will do my job and he will help me in cooking and sometimes he will also feed me at the hotel and then we both will have a night together and go to the club also. I also like to drink. Is . Visit jiyadas  site to know more about me and contact me and I also work in a (body massage centre). Many girls also work in my establishment and those girls are very hot and you can make friends with them too. Please give us a chance to serve you,   cilik hear 👉(( jiyadas  Site Gurugra))👈

                   💞 (( Kritika sharma 4 ))💞





Click hear For More Site {( Jiyadas &Kritika  )}



Post a Comment

0 Comments